Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kelly's Korner Silliness

...So my sister mentioned the Kelly's Korner page that her friend had posted her on. I decided to jump in! (Why not?) Thankfully, the Lord's got me covered, silliness and all. Isn't it great to know that He has the master plan, and as long as we trust in Him with all our heart, He will keep our path straight? 'Cause if it was just up to me, I'd definitely be in a ditch somewhere!

This is me. I am blessed. :)
Feel free to read about me in my blogs...I feel like that is the best way to get to know me and what I stand for. If you have any questions, you can email me at jennifermccombs@me.com

Those of you new to this blog...I am glad God has allowed me to be a vessel through which He speaks.



Ok, :) and I am wishing I had more computer expertise to where adding a photo to a blog wouldn't be so painful. But I digress.

Have to go to sleep now, Allison has her first "horsey riding" lesson tomorrow :) I will make sure to post on that for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment