Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A fresh beginning

Many times in our lives we start on a new path. It gives a chance for a brand new beginning. A chance to make different choices. A chance to have renewed hope. Today I am beginning a blog. It is a place to document my thoughts, feelings, and revelations. It is not a significant new beginning, but I am nonetheless a little excited.
Some things I write may be funny, some sad, some silly, and some frustrating to you. But they are my thoughts. Mostly I am doing this because I will never have the opportunity to sit down and write a book. :) And often I feel like my life should be! Some of the things that happen truly remind me of a comedy. Or perhaps other days, a tragedy.
Our birth is our first beginning. When we as Christians are "born again," this too is a new beginning. We begin walking on a path toward our forever home. The path for each is remarkably different but for those who are believers, it leads to the same destination. Won't you join me on this journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment